As soon as I found out I was pregnant, Google became my best friend. Just admit it. That deep dark hole of Googling every symptom and everything having to do with pregnancy got to you, too! There was finally a point when I said enough is enough, because Google can truly drive you crazy. So, rather than Googling, I looked for other preggers to read their story and find someone to relate to that was going through what I was going through. I found plenty out there! These are my five favorite Family and Lifestyle/Pregnancy Blogs right now:
- Pregnant Chicken – Informative without being scary or overwhelming. All you need to know with some humor thrown in the mix.
- Scary Mommy – A refreshing look at Pregnancy and Parenthood that will leave you LOLing in public places.
- Katie Did What – Pregnancy, Parenting, Lifestyle and Fashion. I feel like I can really relate to her. I truly love her blog!
- FitPregnancy – All the info you need for a fit and healthy pregnancy and beyond.
- Life With My Littles – I love how honest she is, and there’s a ton of great pregnancy and motherhood tips that are realistic.