There are so many 2016 Fall Fashion Trends that I am SO IN LOVE WITH! Can we say velvet?! Navy is such a versatile color that can honestly be considered a neutral, because it is so easily paired with other colors and appropriate for any season. These pieces represent some of my favorite Fall trends, and these pieces will take you right on through the holidays.
- Plaid is always hot for Fall, but wait until you feel how soft this Rails Hunter Button Down is! It looks great untucked, too.
- This Gorjana mixed metal bar stud earring set is as versatile as it is stylish.
- This navy velvet choker is not only on trend, but it’s only $6!
- The perfect gold pendant to mix with this Fall’s choker trend.
- These navy suede thigh-high boots are your next closet staple.
- Bomber Jackets are in! Especially in satin. This embroidered bomber by Tularosa Mara is gorgeous and not your basic black.
- My #1 obsession right now is Dior Eyewear, and these wire-brimmed cat-eyes are to die for.
- This Crossbody Satchel fits exactly what you need, matches everything and is only $54.95!
- I’m a hat girl and this blue-grey fedora is a unique color to add to my collection.
- The silver metal touches on these everyday suede booties make them unique.
- Velvet Pumps under $100. Enough said.
- YSL for $69.99!!!!!!! Originally $495.
- Bell Sleeves are all the rage this year, and this feminine pale blue bell sleeve sweater is affordable and on trend.
- If I could buy every Clare V. bag ever, I would. And, this one is ON SALE!
- Last, but not least, more Velvet. I love this navy blue velvet wrap cami from ASOS and can’t wait to wear it over the holidays.
My 2016 Fall Fashion Trend Favorites: