So, I am currently 36.5 weeks pregnant. I can honestly say I’ve had a pretty easy pregnancy, as far as physical symptoms go anyway. I only ALMOST threw up once or twice, was able to continue my workout routine until a couple weeks ago, and haven’t had too many skin problems past my first trimester and beginning of my second. So, things have gone pretty well. But, oh man… I don’t think they adequately warn you about the aches and pains of the Third Trimester. I talk about those in another post, but keep in mind the term “Vagina Lightning”… yeah.
So, I know the end is within weeks, but some days I just truly feel like I can’t do it anymore. This bowling ball that I swallowed that keeps kicking my ribs, spreading my pelvis and turning her head on my bladder is beginning to really wear on me. So, for those of you dealing with the same third trimester bliss that I am, these memes are for you. Hopefully they’ll make us laugh enough to keep our spirits high as our pregnant bodies gear up for the big event in the coming weeks. Did you ever think you’d be so ready to experience the worst pain of your life?! Me neither…
1. Because it does.
2. Every night.
3. I just ate 3 Snickers bars…
4. Those days you feel ok until you catch a glimpse of yourself from the side.
5. I meant to cook dinner 3 days ago.
6. It’s 100 degrees outside. No Sh@*s given.
7. It’s more like a walrus stuck in a tube of pillows. Try not to get too out of breath.
8. Just keep your comments to yourself.
9. I feel like I’ve already given birth on at least 4 different occasions…
10. The glow ain’t real.
11. More like 14,530,000.
12. Leg cramps, toe cramps, uterus cramps oh my.
13. So romantic.
14. Cue the grunts and heavy breathing.
15. Also applies to first and second trimesters…
So, hopefully you were able to get a few laughs. Hang in there, mamas, your little one will debut soon!